RN - Care ManagerApply Job ID 11858484 Date posted 05/13/2019
The Care Manager is responsible for:
- Conducting case conferences for development of care management plans for target patient populations in collaboration with primary care physician and other care team members and ancillary providers.
- Implementing specific care coordination activities or interventions to achieve the goals set by the Primary Care, Quality and Care Management teams.
- Coordinating a wide range of self-management support and disease registry activities for assigned patient population.
- Coordinating the process by which the patient obtains needed care; integrates and/or modifies the resources necessary to achieve the established goals.
- Consulting and collaborating with other external agencies and community resources to provides support services.
- Partners with patient and family to develop short and long term goals for self-management of chronic conditions.
- Provides ongoing monitoring of patient involvement, participation and compliance with treatment plan and goals.
- Other job duties as required.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching