Medical Assistant - RheumatologyApply Job ID 12069547 Date posted 05/31/2019
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner wither clerical duties.
- Preparing the examination room
- Ensuring proper preparation for the patient visit
- Answering the telephone in an appropriate manner
- Scheduling appointments
- Stocking the examination rooms with necessary supplies
- Obtaining vital signs of the patient
- Bachelor's/ Associate Degree preferred.
- Certified Medical Assistant required.
- Please advised that all Summit Medical Group Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA Certification.
- Registered Nurse - Cardiology United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative - ENT United States - New Jersey
- Float Registered Nurse - Surgical Specialties United States - New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Internal Medicine United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching