APN - OB/GYNApply Job ID 11245894 Date posted 03/19/2019
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. Established in 1929, SMG is a prestigious, multispecialty medical group with over 700 providers and a focus on high quality medical care through the use of leading-edge technologies, coordinated care delivery, and an Electronic Medical Record System, all enabling us to consistently improve our medical services within a collaborative team environment.
As we continue to expand our OB/GYN service offerings, we have a Full Time opening for a skilled APN to work with our dedicated team of Clinical professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- providing direct patient care, including seeing patients in the office
- communicating/educating our patient population
- ensuring the highest level of patient satisfaction
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching