Lead Registered Nurse - Internal MedicineApply Job ID 11952703 Date posted 05/20/2019
The Lead Registered Nurse is responsible for:
- Assisting the Physician and staff with the daily coordination of patient care and physician access
- Function as the liaison between patients, staff and physicians
- Maintenance of staff and provider schedules in Shift Hound
- Work with the Office Supervisor/Clinical Coordinator to provide adequate staff coverage
- Responsible for oversight of medical and office supplies and ordering of the supplies
- Monitor employee performance of staff assigned to the office
- Addressing and resolving patient complaints/issues.
- Demonstrates flexibility with various work schedules
- Other job duties as required.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- New Jersey State Nursing license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience. 2-4 years of experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with patient care equipment preferred
- Experience with EHR, Practice Management System and Departmental/Ancillary Systems preferred.
- Registered Nurse (Float) United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant - Cardiology United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Rep- Rheumatology United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Rep - Rheumatology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching