ENDOCRINOLOGISTApply Job ID 12027016 Date posted 05/28/2019
Discover a whole new practice experience at Summit Medical Group, where we've been setting the standard in clinical care since1929. Here, you will discover a one-stop career destination with an interdisciplinary team environment and endless ways to grow your expertise and practice.
As one of the largest physician-owned multispecialty medical practices, we promote a care model that frees our physicians to focus on patient care in a framework designed to achieve superior clinical outcomes, better quality and higher patient satisfaction.
Our commitment to improving the health of our community through innovation, collaboration and wellness education has made us the ideal place for you to practice your profession. Our prestigious medical group features:
- 100% Endocrinology
- Majority outpatient focused practice
- In-office ultrasound
- Excellent CDE support
- Join a team of well-respected and busy endocrinologists
- 800+ practitioners and 3,000 employees who support medical specialties and services
- Over 80 clinical locations including urgent care centers, ambulatory surgery centers, lab and imaging
If you are a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist looking for a rapidly growing, collaborative environment where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing effective and efficient care, then the Summit Medical Group family is the place to be!
We offer competitive compensation, shareholder opportunity, comprehensive benefits and a dynamic working environment.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching