Adult Behavioral Health ClinicianApply Job ID 12545950 Date posted 07/12/2019
Position Summary: Provides short-term psychotherapeutic services including individual, marital, family and group treatment to the patients of the Summit Medical Group and surrounding communities.
Essential Job functions :
· Provides individual, marital, family or group treatment.
· Treats adults
· Performs crisis intervention as needed.
· Performs accurate patient evaluations and makes appropriate treatment recommendations and referrals.
· Sets clear and specific treatment goals.
· Researches and employs evidence based solution-focused treatments.
· Demonstrates effective patient communication including empathy, collaboration and patient education.
· Demonstrates effective treatment outcomes and patient satisfaction.
· Completes accurate and timely patient documentation.
· Works collaboratively with referring physicians.
· Engages in projects and the development of treatment programs as requested.
· Provides educational programs to the SMG and the community as requested.
· Adheres to the ethics of their profession and the regulations of the NJ State Board of Examiners.
· Productivity -- maintains established average weekly patient sessions.
· Length of stay -- maintains established average length of stay.
· Accepts and utilizes clinical feedback provided in clinical and peer supervision.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching