Adult Behavioral Health ClinicianApply Job ID 12404805 Date posted 06/29/2019
Position Summary: Provides short-term psychotherapeutic services including individual, marital, family and group treatment to the patients of the Summit Medical Group and surrounding communities.
Essential Job functions :
- Provides individual, marital, family or group treatment.
- Treats children, adolescents, adults or geriatrics.
- Performs crisis intervention as needed.
- Performs accurate patient evaluations and makes appropriate treatment recommendations and referrals.
- Sets clear and specific treatment goals.
- Researches and employs evidence based solution-focused treatments.
- Demonstrates effective patient communication including empathy, collaboration and patient education.
- Demonstrates effective treatment outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Completes accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Works collaboratively with referring physicians.
- Engages in projects and the development of treatment programs as requested.
- Provides educational programs to the SMG and the community as requested.
- Adheres to the ethics of their profession and the regulations of the NJ State Board of Examiners.
- Productivity -- maintains established average weekly patient sessions.
- Length of stay -- maintains established average length of stay.
- Accepts and utilizes clinical feedback provided in clinical and peer supervision.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching