Adult & Child Behavioral Health ClinicianApply Job ID 12679746 Date posted 07/24/2019
Position Summary: Provides short-term psychotherapeutic services including individual, marital, family and group treatment to the patients of the Summit Medical Group and surrounding communities.
Essential Job functions :
- Provides individual, marital, family or group treatment.
- Treats children, adolescents, adults or geriatrics.
- Performs crisis intervention as needed.
- Performs accurate patient evaluations and makes appropriate treatment recommendations and referrals.
- Sets clear and specific treatment goals.
- Researches and employs evidence based solution-focused treatments.
- Demonstrates effective patient communication including empathy, collaboration and patient education.
- Demonstrates effective treatment outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Completes accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Works collaboratively with referring physicians.
- Engages in projects and the development of treatment programs as requested.
- Provides educational programs to the SMG and the community as requested.
- Adheres to the ethics of their profession and the regulations of the NJ State Board of Examiners.
- Productivity -- maintains established average weekly patient sessions.
- Length of stay -- maintains established average length of stay.
- Accepts and utilizes clinical feedback provided in clinical and peer supervision.
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements:
- Master's degree required. Doctorate degree preferred.
- 3 years experience at the Master's degree level. 5 years preferred. 1 year experience at the Doctorate level, 3 years preferred.
- NJ State License in Social Work, Professional Counseling or Psychology required.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing required.
- Training and experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy preferred.
- Ability to multi -- task, organize & prioritize workload required.
- Ability to make complex and time pressured decision making with high degree of accuracy.
- Experience with Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail) preferred.
- Experience with Standard Office Technology in a Window based environment preferred.
- ORTHOPEDICS - TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- APN/PA - CARDIOLOGY United States - New Jersey
- RN Office Supervisor - Podiatry United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching