RN Office Supervisor - Podiatry DepartmentApply Job ID 12504775 Date posted 07/09/2019
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a full time RN Office Supervisor to join our Podiatry Department. This role will oversee our New Providence and Westfield locations. This role is responsible for:
- Under the supervision of the Clinical Practice Manager, is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating daily operations to ensure quality patient care.
- Be the liaison between the Physician and staff.
- Provides leadership and support in day to day operations within the clinical setting along with the Pod Liaison, Clinical Coordinator/ Clinical Practice Manager. Serves as a role model and consultant for staff.
- In collaboration with the Clinical Coordinator/Clinical Practice Manager, ensures policies and procedures are properly communicated and adhered to. Ensures staff members are competent in emergency protocol and procedures.
- Completes and populates Physician and staff monthly schedules. Maintains the automated schedule. Manage staff PTO requests. Identifies staffing needs in advance, assists in utilizing resources effectively.
- Monitors and controls overtime use. Manages weekly staff swipe reports.
- Coordinates and assists with training, monitoring, and evaluation of staff. Plans and assists in the hiring and orientation of new office staff.
- In collaboration with Clinical Coordinator/Clinical Practice Manager, evaluates clinical staff according to SMG policy and provides ongoing feedback. Conducts an annual performance evaluation including obtaining physician input on each staff member of the department.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching