RN - Care ManagerApply Job ID 11773899 Date posted 05/09/2019
SMG is seeking a palliative care-certified RN to who will participate in an interdisciplinary palliative care team to provide care management and advance care planning services to identified complex, high-risk, seriously ill patients across the care continuum. This RN Care Manager will partner with patients, families, and the care team to improve patient experience and outcomes for those patients who have advanced illness. Responsibilities may include development of care plans, collaboration with hospice and other external agencies, case conferences, family conferences, completion of POLST forms, and other activities that will result in improved patient outcomes at lower costs. Primary locations will be Essex, Passaic and Bergen Counties, and the candidate must be willing to travel to visit patients in their homes and or facilities.
- BSN Degree required.Valid NJ RN License and valid driver's license required.
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred.
- 2-4 years clinical patient care experience in acute care setting and/or chronic disease management required.
- 1-2 years case/utilization management experience in an acute care or insurance company setting preferred.
- Experience with standard office technology in a Window based environment preferred.
- Experience with standard office equipment (phone, fax, copy, machine, scanner, email/voicemail) preferred.
- Float Registered Nurse - Surgical Specialties United States - New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Internal Medicine United States - New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Office Supervisor OB/GYN United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant - Podiatry Department United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching