Patient Service Representative - PodiatryApply Job ID 12154703 Date posted 06/08/2019
- Greets customers and family in person and by phone in a courteous and timely manner.
- Accurate and timely completion of patient check-ins.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of insurance.
- Collection of patient co-pays and outstanding balances.
- Compliance with all organization and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Works to resolve all customer issues regardless of the source of the problem by determining and mobilizing the resources required to address the concern.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching