Patient Service Representative - Ophthalmology DepartmentApply Job ID 12164068 Date posted 06/10/2019
- Greets customers and family in person and by phone in a courteous and timely manner.
- Accurate and timely completion of patient check-ins.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of insurance.
- Collection of patient co-pays and outstanding balances.
- Compliance with all organization and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Works to resolve all customer issues regardless of the source of the problem by determining and mobilizing the resources required to address the concern.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching