Lead RN (Nephrology)Apply Job ID 10500117 Date posted 01/10/2019
The Lead Registered Nurse is responsible for:
- Assisting the Physician and staff with the daily coordination of patient care and physician access
- Function as the liaison between patients, staff and physicians
- Maintenance of staff and provider schedules in Shift Hound
- Work with the Office Supervisor/Clinical Coordinator to provide adequate staff coverage
- Responsible for oversight of medical and office supplies and ordering of the supplies
- Monitor employee performance of staff assigned to the office
- Addressing and resolving patient complaints/issues.
- Demonstrates flexibility with various work schedules
- Other job duties as required.