Sleep Technologist - Per DiemApply Job ID 11968767 Date posted 05/21/2019
Summit Medical Group is seeking an experienced Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT or RST) to join our team as a per diem Sleep Technologist. This position consists of working two to three 12 hour night shifts weekly. The position also offers the possibility of working flexible hours on days to perform home sleep testing.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Set up, patient hook-up, performing and evaluating ambulatory and overnight polysomnograms.
- Functions independently to safely operate medical equipment to record sleep and wake physiology.
- Task sequence, methods and procedures are set according to international standards guidelines and Sleep Clinic policy and procedures.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching