Medical Assistant - PulmonaryApply Job ID 11426219 Date posted 04/03/2019
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a Part Time Medical Assistant to join our Pulmonary office in Madison, NJ. This position will be 3 days per week - Monday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm), Wednesday (8:00 am - 4:00 pm) Thursday (8:30 am - 5:00 pm) and Friday (9:00 am - 4:30 pm). The Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- Prepares the examination room. Escorts patient into the room. Cleans examination room when exam is complete.
- Maintains efficient patient flow.
- Ensures proper preparation for patient visit. Prepares pertinent information needed for patient visit.
- Communicates & provides care consistent with age, cultural, spiritual and developmental needs of the patient.
- Answers the telephone in an appropriate manner. Directs calls and/or takes accurate messages.
- Schedules appointments accurately and appropriately according to departmental guidelines.
- Consistently and accurately stocks examination rooms with all necessary supplies.
- Assists in ordering and maintaining of all supplies as assigned.
- Reconciles encounters daily and accurately, according to policy guidelines.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching