RN Care ManagerApply Job ID 13019556 Date posted 08/20/2019
The Care Manager is responsible for:
- Conducting case conferences for development of care management plans for target patient populations in collaboration with primary care physician and other care team members and ancillary providers.
- Implementing specific care coordination activities or interventions to achieve the goals set by the Primary Care, Quality and Care Management teams.
- Coordinating a wide range of self-management support and disease registry activities for assigned patient population.
- Coordinating the process by which the patient obtains needed care; integrates and/or modifies the resources necessary to achieve the established goals.
- Consulting and collaborating with other external agencies and community resources to provides support services.
- Partners with patient and family to develop short and long term goals for self-management of chronic conditions.
- Provides ongoing monitoring of patient involvement, participation and compliance with treatment plan and goals.
- Other job duties as required.
- BSN Degree required.Valid NJ RN License and valid driver's license required.
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred.
- 2-4 years clinical patient care experience in acute care setting and/or chronic disease management required.
- 1-2 years case/utilization management experience in an acute care or insurance company setting preferred.
- Experience with standard office technology in a Window based environment preferred.
- Experience with standard office equipment (phone, fax, copy, machine, scanner, email/voicemail) preferred.
- ORTHOPEDICS - TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- APN/PA - CARDIOLOGY United States - New Jersey
- RN Office Supervisor - Podiatry United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching