Medical Assistant - Urgent Care CenterApply Job ID 11967149 Date posted 05/21/2019
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a full time Medical Assistant to join our Urgent Care Center located in Livingston, NJ This position will include evening, weekend and holiday hours. Previous experience working in an Urgent Care Center or Emergency Room is preferred. The Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- Prepares the examination room. Escorts patient into the room. Cleans examination room when exam is complete.
- Ensures proper preparation for patient visit. Prepares pertinent information needed for patient visit.
- Maintains efficient patient flow.
- Communicates & provides care consistent with age, cultural, spiritual and developmental needs of the patient.
- Answers the telephone in an appropriate manner. Directs calls and/or takes accurate messages.
- Schedules appointments accurately and appropriately according to departmental guidelines.
- Consistently and accurately stocks examination rooms with all necessary supplies.
- Reconciles encounters daily and accurately, according to policy guidelines.
- Effectively communicates problems, concerns or issues to the Supervisor and/or Manager appropriately and promptly.
- Obtains vital signs: BP, temp, pulse, height & weight accurately and completely as required. Documents appropriately in EHR.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching