Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.
Medical Assistant / Patient Service RepresentativeApply Now Job ID PEDS3809 Job Type Full Time - Permanent Department PEDIATRICS-370 Home Department Peds-LIV-75 E Nrthfld-SSK370200
The MA/PSR for Pediatrics is responsible for assisting Physicians, APN/PAs with:
- Patient care
- Patient flow
- Clerical duties
- Greeting patients/family
- Scheduling patient appointments and tests in an efficient and timely manner
- Collecting payments from patients, providing account balance, and issuing receipts.
- Posting payments to the correct accounts.
- Opening and closing batches daily as required
- Preparing bank deposit bags.
All Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA certification.
- High School Diploma Required
- CMA Certification Required