APN-GastroenterologyApply Job ID 12780852 Date posted 08/02/2019
Summit Medical Group, a for-profit physician-owned and governed multispecialty medical group founded in 1929 is the premier multi-specialty group practice in New Jersey. SMG's group-practice model is enduring, efficient and the ideal approach for delivering state-of-the-art, compassionate, optimal and convenient care to patients throughout the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area.
Summit Medical Group, is seeking a NJ licensed Nurse Practitioner to work collaboratively with our Gastroenterologists.
We possess an outstanding 80+ year history, a reputation as a leading healthcare provider in New Jersey, and are dedicated to quality healthcare and high patient satisfaction.
- Obtaining detailed and accurate histories, performing physical examinations, identifying problems, recording information and interpreting information to determine a plan of care for patients
- Dictating all aspects of patient visits through EMR
- Rounding daily on the inpatient gastroenterology service at the hospital
- Providing comprehensive care to outpatients in a professional, courteous, effective and prompt manner, as well as promptly addressing patient phone calls
- Accommodating urgent problem visits and consults
- Promptly communicating test results to patients in accordance with SMG guidelines
- Communicating with Physicians, Supervisors, Manager and other personnel
- Promote team atmosphere amongst colleagues and staff.
- Assumes accountability for the quality of care, which he/she has delivered including maintaining standard precautions
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic working environment.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Rep (Radiation Oncology) United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative - Physical Therapy United States - New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Pediatrics after hours United States - New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Pediatrics United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching