Registered Nurse - DermatologyApply Job ID 15495059 Date posted 02/26/2020
The Registered Nurse is responsible for:
- Assisting the Physician and staff with the daily coordination of patient care and physician access
- Function as the liaison between the patients, staff and physicians
- Maintaining an efficient patient flow
- Delivering direct patient care within the scope of licensure and in accordance with the SMG policy
- Ensuring proper preparation for patient visit
- Administers injections according to appropriate protocol
- Reviews and updates medication list in EHR
- Other duties as required.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- New Jersey State Nursing License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience. 2- 4 years of experience preferred
- Ability to perform diverse work assignments with time limitations with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience with patient care equipment preferred
- Experience with EHR, Practice Management System and Departmental/Ancillary Systems preferred.
WOULD BE REQUIRED TO WORK AT FLORHAM PARK AND LIVINGSTON DERMATOLOGY OFFICES
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching