Physical TherapistApply Job ID 8221734 Date posted 05/30/2018
As one of the largest physician-owned multispecialty medical practices, we promote a care model designed to achieve superior clinical outcomes, better quality and higher patient satisfaction.Our commitment to improving the health of our community through innovation, collaboration and wellness education has made us the ideal place for you to practice your profession.
Our prestigious medical group features: * Orthopedic/Sports Medicine PT practice * 800+ practitioners and 3,000 employees who support medical specialties and services * Over 80 clinical locations including urgent care centers, ambulatory surgery centers, lab and imaging * Affiliations at local hospitals with robotic surgery and 24-hour in-house anesthesiology * In-office advanced practice providers
The Physical Therapist is responsible for:
- Appropriately performing patient evaluations and re-evaluations
- Implements and explains comprehensive treatment plan to patient
- Establishing short term and long term goals for the patient
- Providing supervision for Physical Therapist Assistants, ancillary staff, students and volunteers as required
- Maintaining a full patient caseload and remaining flexible to accommodate patients
- Completing charting in a timely manner
- Promoting a positive professional and solution-oriented approach with colleagues, ancillary staff and daily tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's or Doctorate Degree preferred *
- 2+ years experience *
- Current NJ Physical Therapy License *
- BLS Certification *
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team required.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching