Medical Assistant / Surgical Scheduler - General PracticeApply Job ID 12039722 Date posted 05/29/2019
Responsible for assisting Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with:
- Clerical duties
- Patient flow
- Patient care and procedures.
- Scheduling hospital and ambulatory admissions.
- Verbalizing procedure for collection of pre-admission testing data.
- Coordinating required testing prior to admission and ensures all information and consents are on site for patient's admission/procedure.
- Scheduling and entering diagnostic tests and procedures into orders management system
- Following all appropriate workflows.
All Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA certification.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching