Medical Assistant / Surgical Scheduler - General PracticeApply Job ID 12039722 Date posted 05/29/2019
Responsible for assisting Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with:
- Clerical duties
- Patient flow
- Patient care and procedures.
- Scheduling hospital and ambulatory admissions.
- Verbalizing procedure for collection of pre-admission testing data.
- Coordinating required testing prior to admission and ensures all information and consents are on site for patient's admission/procedure.
- Scheduling and entering diagnostic tests and procedures into orders management system
- Following all appropriate workflows.
All Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA certification.
- High School/GED required.Vocational / Technical School / Diploma Program preferred.
- 0 -- 1 years of experience minimum. 2-4 years experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- CMA Certification Required
Will support the GI suite in our General Practice office.
- Float Registered Nurse - Surgical Specialties United States - New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Internal Medicine United States - New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Office Supervisor OB/GYN United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant - Podiatry Department United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching