EEG TechnicianApply Job ID 10511326 Date posted 01/11/2019
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a part time EEG Technician to join our team. This position would be part time. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation of the patient.
- Applies suitable electrodes on predetermined measured positions on the patient's head and checks their performanceCalibrates and adjusts EEG apparatus.
- Obtains the patient's cooperation for the best performance of these procedures.
- Selects predetermined electrode combinations as well as special combinations made necessary by the case under study.
- Obtains standard recordings, recognizes artifacts and takes appropriate steps to eliminate them.May perform work in the laboratory, at the patient's bedside and in intensive care units.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching