EEG TechnicianApply Job ID 10511326 Date posted 01/11/2019
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a part time EEG Technician to join our team. This position would be part time. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation of the patient.
- Applies suitable electrodes on predetermined measured positions on the patient's head and checks their performanceCalibrates and adjusts EEG apparatus.
- Obtains the patient's cooperation for the best performance of these procedures.
- Selects predetermined electrode combinations as well as special combinations made necessary by the case under study.
- Obtains standard recordings, recognizes artifacts and takes appropriate steps to eliminate them.May perform work in the laboratory, at the patient's bedside and in intensive care units.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching