Patient Service Representative - Podiatry DepartmentApply Job ID 13281770 Date posted 09/11/2019
The Patient Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Faxing, photocopying, scanning, filing and mailings
- Greeting visitors, patients, and families in a friendly professional manner and directs them appropriately.
- Maintaining an efficient patient flow through the registration process and provides excellent customer service to patients/families.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Heartsaver within 30 days of hire.
- Previous Patient Service Representative experience preferred.
- ORTHOPEDICS - TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- APN/PA - CARDIOLOGY United States - New Jersey
- RN Office Supervisor - Podiatry United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching