Medical Assistant - Podiatry DepartmentApply Job ID 13281768 Date posted 09/11/2019
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner wither clerical duties.
- Preparing the examination room
- Ensuring proper preparation for the patient visit
- Answering the telephone in an appropriate manner
- Scheduling appointments
- Stocking the examination rooms with necessary supplies
- Obtaining vital signs of the patient
- Bachelor's/ Associate Degree preferred.
- Certified Medical Assistant required.
- Please advised that all Summit Medical Group Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA Certification.
- ORTHOPEDICS - TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- APN/PA - CARDIOLOGY United States - New Jersey
- RN Office Supervisor - Podiatry United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching