Registered Nurse - PACU - Per DiemApply Job ID 13020863 Date posted 08/20/2019
Participates in the preparation of the patient for surgery Include as a bullet and other job duties as required.
Maintains communication with reception area and O.R.'s to assure efficient movement of patients
Implements and insures that physician orders are performed including orders delegated to other health care professionals.
Demonstrates understanding and interpretation of diagnostic measures such as lab tests, radiology exams and EKG.
Ensures that the Code carts are fully equipped, defibrillators are in operational readiness and that daily checks are completed.
Works flexible hours assuming responsibility and accountability for providing patient care.
- Associates degree required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- New Jersey State Nursing License required.
- BLS and ACLS required. PALS preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required.5+ years preferred.
- ORTHOPEDICS - TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- APN/PA - CARDIOLOGY United States - New Jersey
- RN Office Supervisor - Podiatry United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching