PhlebotomistApply Job ID 12167392 Date posted 06/10/2019
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a full time Phlebotomist to join our team in Berkeley Heights, NJ. The Phlebotomist is responsible for:
- Properly check-in a patient in a satellite lab, including arriving the patient on the day-list.
- Properly process lab and office collected specimens for transport to the main lab by courier.
- Contact a courier for a Stat pickup in a satellite office.
- Properly perform, log, and enter a result for a Rapid Strep and or Hemoccult test in the LIS. Notifies physician of critical (positive) result.
- Other job duties as required.
- Trains new staff in proper lab policies and procedures.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching