Per Diem CytotechnologistApply Job ID 10654984 Date posted 01/23/2019
Summit Medical Group is hiring for a Per Diem Cytotechnologist to join our team in our Berkeley Heights, NJ lab for weekend hours. The Cytotechnologist is responsible for:
- Screens and signs out all negative gyn cytology specimens according to standard operating procedure.
- Considers comparative data of lab-wide results.
- Screens all non-gyn specimens according to standard operating procedure for the pathologist to review and sign out. Assists at the collection of fine needle aspirates.
- Maintains acceptable turnaround time for all case types.
- Prepares reagents as needed.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching