Patient Service Rep - Float Adult Primary CareApply Job ID 11266867 Date posted 03/21/2019
The FLOAT Patient Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Faxing, photocopying, scanning, filing and mailings
- Greeting visitors, patients, and families in a friendly professional manner and directs them appropriately.
- Maintaining an efficient patient flow through the registration process and provides excellent customer service to patients/families.
- Patient Service Representative - Urgent Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Rep - Pediatrics after hours United States - New Jersey
- PA - CARDIOLOGY United States - New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - PACU - Per Diem United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching