Part Time CytotechnologistApply Job ID 10654981 Date posted 01/23/2019
We are hiring for a Part Time Cytotechnologist to join our team in our Berkeley Heights, NJ lab. This position will be Tuesday through Thursday. The Cytotechnologist is responsible for:
- Screens and signs out all negative gyn cytology specimens according to standard operating procedure.
- Considers comparative data of lab-wide results.
- Screens all non-gyn specimens according to standard operating procedure for the pathologist to review and sign out. Assists at the collection of fine needle aspirates.
- Maintains acceptable turnaround time for all case types.
- Prepares reagents as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years experience required.
- CT (ASCP) required. SCT (ASCP) preferred.
- Demonstrates effectiveness as a group leader and participant and the ability to collaborate with multiple members of the health care and administrative leadership team.
- Float Registered Nurse - Surgical Specialties United States - New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Internal Medicine United States - New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Office Supervisor OB/GYN United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant - Podiatry Department United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching