PA - URGENT CARE CENTERApply Job ID 10500115 Date posted 01/10/2019
Summit Medical Group, a for-profit physician-owned and governed multi-specialty medical group founded in 1929 is the premier multi-specialty group practice in New Jersey. SMG's group-practice model is enduring, efficient and the ideal approach for delivering state-of-the-art, compassionate, optimal and convenient care to patients throughout the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area.
As we continue to expand our service offerings, we have Full Time openings for a skilled Advanced Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants to work with our dedicated team of Clinical professionals in our Urgent Care Centers.
Responsibilities will include:
· Identifying chief complaints/issues
· Obtaining detailed and accurate patient histories
· Performing physical exams
· Performing procedures including suturing, splinting and abscess draining
· Interpreting diagnostic and other test results
· Communicating and educating patients
Candidates should have appropriate NJ license, and 2+ years of related experience.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching