Medical Assistant / Patient Service Rep - Pediatrics On-CallApply Job ID 12035187 Date posted 08/28/2019
The MA/PSR is responsible for assisting Physicians, APN/PAs with:
- Patient care
- Patient flow
- Clerical duties
- Greeting patients/family
- Scheduling patient appointments and tests in an efficient and timely manner
- Collecting payments from patients, providing account balance, and issuing receipts.
- Posting payments to the correct accounts.
- Opening and closing batches daily as required
- Preparing bank deposit bags.
All Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA certification.
- High School Diploma Required
- CMA Certification Required
2 - 3 shifts per week 4 pm - 9 pm
every other full weekend (Sat & Sun) 8 am - 5 pm
3 holidays per year
Will work in the following locations:
New Providence, Livingston, Westfield
- Registered Nurse - Cardiology United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative - ENT United States - New Jersey
- Float Registered Nurse - Surgical Specialties United States - New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Internal Medicine United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching