Medical Assistant / Patient Service Rep - Float PediatricsApply Job ID 11903042 Date posted 05/15/2019
The MA/PSR is responsible for assisting Physicians, APN/PAs with:
- Patient care
- Patient flow
- Clerical duties
- Greeting patients/family
- Scheduling patient appointments and tests in an efficient and timely manner
- Collecting payments from patients, providing account balance, and issuing receipts.
- Posting payments to the correct accounts.
- Opening and closing batches daily as required
- Preparing bank deposit bags.
All Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA certification.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching