Lead Registered Nurse - Endocrine Triage - Call CenterApply Job ID 11005056 Date posted 02/26/2019
The Lead Registered Nurse is responsible for overseeing day to day operations in the 5 member Endocrinology Call Center (ECC). The ECC handles overflow call volume serving 16 physicians across four endocrinology practices. The ECC RN will be responsible for telephone triage of the endocrinology patient and related documentation, as well as providing office support electronically as needed. In addition to supervising a team of Medical Assistants and Patient Service Representatives, the ECC RN will collaborate with physicians, office supervisors and the Clinical Coordinator to write, revise, and enforce policies and protocols for the triage of ECC phone calls.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- New Jersey State Nursing License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience. 2- 4 years of experience preferred
- Ability to perform diverse work assignments with time limitations with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience with patient care equipment preferred
- Experience with EHR, Practice Management System and Departmental/Ancillary Systems preferred.
- Registered Nurse - Float - OB/GYN - Part Time United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative - Urgent Care Center United States - New Jersey
- ORTHOPEDICS - TOTAL JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGEON United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching