Lead Aesthetician - Plastic SurgeryApply Job ID 11965399 Date posted 05/21/2019
Summit Medical Grou is hiring for a full time Lead Aesthetician to join our team in our Berkeley Heights, NJ Plastic Surgery office. This role is responsible for:
- Accurately and completely providing the following skin care services: microdermabrasion, oxygen facial therapy, aromatherapy facials, chemical peels and body waxing.
- Identifying and determining the clients skin care needs.
- Performing all phases of skin care.
- Demonstrating the ability to utilize skin care equipment, tools and professional products.
- Effectively answering skin care questions to promote the sale of skin care products and provide education.
- Recognizing and performing duties which need to be performed although not directly assigned.
- Demonstrating flexibility with various work schedules.
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching