CHILD PSYCHIATRISTApply Job ID 10194836 Date posted 12/10/2018
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. Established in 1929, SMG is a prestigious, multispecialty medical group with over 500 providers and a focus on high quality medical care through the use of leading-edge technologies, coordinated care delivery, and an Electronic Medical Record System, all enabling us to consistently improve our medical services within a collaborative team environment.
As we continue to expand our Behavioral and Population Health services, we have a full-time opening for a skilled Psychiatrist to treat patients in our Behavioral Health Dept and work collaboratively with our Primary Care providers. They will work closely with our highly trained staff of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists, Clinical Social Workers, Nurse Care Managers and Psychiatry Staff to manage patient psychiatric conditions, provider psychiatric consultations, and direct the medical group's psychiatry programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing direct patient care, including psychiatric assessment and medication management to patients in the Behavioral Health Dept
- Psychiatric consultations to primary care providers and patients face to face and via telepsychiatry.
- Educating physicians and nursing staff on psychiatric disorders and medication management within the primary care setting
- Developing psychiatry services and programs to meet the needs of the medical group's patients and providers
Valid NJ Medical License.
Board Eligible/Certified in Psychiatry.
- Float Registered Nurse - Surgical Specialties United States - New Jersey
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Internal Medicine United States - New Jersey
- Registered Nurse - Office Supervisor OB/GYN United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant - Podiatry Department United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching