Certified Medical Assistant/Surgical Scheduler (GI Department)Apply Job ID 10054123 Date posted 11/27/2018
Responsible for assisting Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with:
- Clerical duties
- Patient flow
- Patient care and procedures.
- Scheduling hospital and ambulatory admissions.
- Verbalizing procedure for collection of pre-admission testing data.
- Coordinating required testing prior to admission and ensures all information and consents are on site for patient's admission/procedure.
- Scheduling and entering diagnostic tests and procedures into orders management system
- Following all appropriate workflows.
All Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA certification.