APN - BEHAVIORAL HEALTHApply Job ID 11091954 Date posted 03/05/2019
As we continue to expand our Behavioral Health services, we have a full-time opening for a skilled Psychiatric APN to work collaboratively with our psychiatry staff, behavioral health clinicians and medical group physicians. In this fast paced and exiting position, the psychiatric APN will participate in collaborative care services in the primary care offices, treat patients of the behavioral health dept and participate in our new telepsychiatry program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Psychiatric medication consultation to primary care providers.
- Educating physicians and nursing staff on psychiatric disorders and medication treatment
- Providing direct patient care, including psychiatric assessment and medication management in the Behavioral Health Dept
- Working collaboratively with the Behavioral Health psychiatry and clinical staff
- Candidates must be a NJ licensed Psychiatric APN.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching