Physician Careers at Summit Medical Group Oregon – Bend memorial clinic (Bmc)
At Summit Medical Group Oregon – BMC, we believe we exist for our patients. This perspective sharpens our focus as we recruit and hire the best talent to help us bring this goal to reality for every patient we serve!
Physician - GastroenterologyApply Job ID 15572630 Date posted 03/03/2020
We believe in giving physicians what they need to succeed!
Summit Medical Group Oregon (SMGOR) is a leading, for-profit, physician-owned multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond and Sisters. With 130+ providers that span 30 specialties and services, we believe our consistent model betters both the lives of our patients and our physician partners, and translates into a higher level of patient focused, quality and convenient health care.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Physician owned, provider led and professionally managed medical group
- Competitive first year guarantee with production and quality bonus available
- 4-day work week
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical malpractice insurance
- Busy practice, high demand for GI services and lots of growth potential
- Advanced Practitioners assist with providing hospital and clinic coverage
- Shareholder opportunity
- Team based approach focused on patient centered care
- An established and growing integrated multispecialty medical practice
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support
- A medical practice that cares about you and your success
- Easy access to resources
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
Along with the opportunity to work alongside a team of well-respected physicians, the Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist we seek will enjoy modest call (1:6) with consultative coverage at one community hospital with a hospitalist service. ERCP and EUS a plus.
Summit Medical Group Oregon (SMGOR)
Patient Centric. Physician Owned. Clinically Advanced. Nationally Recognized.
- Physician - Pediatrics United States - Oregon
- Physician - Internal Medicine United States - Oregon
- Advanced Practice Clinician - Medical Weightloss and Internal Medicine United States - Oregon
- Advanced Practice Clinician - Urology United States - Oregon
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching