Physician Careers at Summit Medical Group Oregon – Bend memorial clinic (Bmc)
At Summit Medical Group Oregon – BMC, we believe we exist for our patients. This perspective sharpens our focus as we recruit and hire the best talent to help us bring this goal to reality for every patient we serve!
Physician - Family MedicineApply Job ID 10644812 Date posted 01/22/2019
Summit Medical Group Oregon - Bend Memorial Clinic (BMC) is actively recruiting for board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physicians to join our growing team. We offer an accredited medical home model with integrated care management and behavioral health services. Evening call is just 1:13 and hospital admissions and rounding are covered by our clinic’s esteemed hospitalist group.
Our team includes more than 120 providers with 30 specialties and services including urgent care, primary care, specialty care, imaging and clinical services. We are a for-profit, physician-owned/governed multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond and Sisters Oregon. Since 1946, BMC has been providing compassionate care to the patients in the Central Oregon area and will continue to deliver state of the art, quality, convenient healthcare known as TotalCareTM.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Cross-specialty collaboration
- An established and growing integrated multi-specialty medical practice with easy access to well-qualified specialists and a variety of services
- Opportunity to become a Shareholder (Owner)
- Comprehensive administrative support
- Easy access to resources
Located on the sunny side of the state, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic working environment. For immediate consideration, please apply or call www.smgoregon.com, email@example.com or 541-706-2550.
- Registered Nurse (Float) United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant - Cardiology United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Rep- Rheumatology United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Rep - Rheumatology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching