Physician Careers at Summit Medical Group Oregon – Bend memorial clinic (Bmc)
At Summit Medical Group Oregon – BMC, we believe we exist for our patients. This perspective sharpens our focus as we recruit and hire the best talent to help us bring this goal to reality for every patient we serve!
Advanced Practice Clinician - GastroenterologyApply Job ID 15973137 Date posted 04/15/2020
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Summit Medical Group Oregon is a leading, for-profit, physician-owned multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond and Sisters, Oregon. With 130+ providers that span 30 specialties and services, we believe our consistent model betters both the lives of our patients and our physician partners, and translates into a higher level of patient focused, quality and convenient health care.
We are actively recruiting for a full-time experienced Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner to join our Gastroenterology team. You would join a growing integrated multispecialty medical practice long established in the community with a strong reputation to serving patients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing clinic consult and follow up visits for gastroenterology conditions
- Perform pre and post procedure follow ups
- Co- manage and coordinate patient care with physicians and clinic staff to form appropriate treatment plans
- Assist physicians in hospital rounds 1 out of every 6 weeks, weekdays only, no call or nights
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit package, and a dynamic practice experience.
Summit Medical Group Oregon
Patient Centric. Physician Owned. Clinically Advanced. Nationally Recognized.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Physician - Pediatrics United States - Oregon
- Physician - Internal Medicine United States - Oregon
- Advanced Practice Clinician - Medical Weightloss and Internal Medicine United States - Oregon
- Advanced Practice Clinician - Urology United States - Oregon
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching