SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP OREGON
Formed in 2018 through a strategic partnership between Bend Memorial Clinic (BMC) and Summit Health Management, Summit Medical Group Oregon (SMGOR) offers a comprehensive care model with a wide range of healthcare services including over 30 specialties. SMGOR is the largest physician-owned multi-specialty group in Central Oregon and is growing at the fastest pace in the company’s history. SMGOR continued its rapid growth trajectory adding Bend Urology Associates to Total Care™ model offering patients the highest quality specialty urological care in Central and Eastern Oregon.Learn more
SMGOR is constantly improving patient care and physician engagement through:
- Expanding ambulatory & outpatient care options for all patients
- Rapidly growing new services and creating new partnerships to enhance our network of services for patients
- Provider owned & patient centered focus
- Convenient, co-located sites for easy access
- Provider led professionally managed
- Local and national infrastructure to offer patients access to best practice care models & population health solutions
SMGOR currently has over 100 providers with 7 convenient locations – Eastside (Bend); Old Mill District (Bend); Redmond; Sisters; Mt. Bachelor (seasonal Urgent Care Clinic); NE Wyatt Court (Bend; Urology); NW 4th Street (Redmond; Urology).
SMGOR delivers convenient, comprehensive care & broadening specialties, which include Allergy/Asthma; Bariatric Surgery; Cardiology; Dermatology; Endocrinology; Family Medicine; Gastroenterology; Infectious Diseases; Internal Medicine; Nephrology; Oncology; Ophthalmology & Optometry; Pediatrics; Physical Medicine; Pulmonary; Rheumatology; Surgery; Urology; and the Vein Clinic.
The organization’s mission is to achieve exceptional outcomes in the following 4 domains:
- Better Outcomes – We are investing in improving performance of the delivery of quality care to patients, with a goal of creating the best outcomes in Oregon
- Provider Experience – We are providing the support & resources necessary for our providers to excel individually & collectively so that SMGOR can be the best place to provide care
- Enhanced Value – We are focusing on fiscal responsibility and growth enhancing our disciplined approach to budget management & lean operations
- Patient Experience – We are dedicating ourselves to providing patients & the community with the best access to care, telephone service, & issue resolution in the health care industry
Behavioral Health Jobs in Summit
Please try a different keyword/location combination or broaden your search criteria.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching