Summit Medical Group is the largest and oldest physician-owned multispecialty practice in New Jersey. In addition to its 250,000-square-foot campus in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, the Group has offices in northern and central New Jersey.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP BENEFITS
At SMG, we recognize our employees are an important asset and are committed to providing a competitive benefits package that enhances the wellbeing of our employees. We believe it is essential to provide our employees with a highly competitive level of benefits and compensation. We offer a comprehensive total rewards package that sets us apart.
Our generous benefits include:
Health and WELFARE BENEFITS
- Medical: Choice of three plans:
- PPO BUY-UP Plan
- HDHP Saver Plan (attached with a Health Savings account)
- EPO Base Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan: included with any medical plan option
- Dental: choice of two plans:
- DHMO (in-network only)
- PPO (in- and out-of-network)
- Vision: One plan available
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employer paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Employer paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance: coverage available to you and your dependents
- Wellness Programs: with an array of offerings in all aspects of wellbeing
Retirement Program:Our retirement Benefits include:
- Pre-tax and Roth Contributions: you may elect to contribute a portion of your eligible earnings each pay, subject to the IRS annual limit. These contributions can either be pre-tax or Roth contributions. Participants who will be age 50 or older are eligible to make additional “catch-up” contributions, up to the IRS annual limit.
- Employer Safe Harbor Contributions: The plan automatically makes safe harbor contributions on your behalf each year, equal to 3% of your eligible earnings. Eligible earnings are subject to the annual IRS compensation limit which is adjusted annually.
- Rollovers: You may roll over your pre-tax assets from another qualified retirement plan, such as a former employer’s 401(k) Plan at any time. For more information, contact Charles Schwab.
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) and paid legal holidays
- Employer paid Travel Assistance Program
- Birthday Celebrations
Wonderful Discounts and Perks:some of our perks and discounts include:
- Recognition Programs: our recognition program enables the different Leadership Teams to appreciate, reward, recognize and celebrate employees delivering exceptional customer service throughout the year.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): counseling confidential services offering support, guidance and resources to help you and your family find the right balance between your work and home life.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Back-Up Care Child care
Additional Voluntary Benefits:We offer several smart voluntary options including:
- Additional Short Term Disability Insurance
- Additional “Longer Term” Disability Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Surgical Scheduler/Patient Service Representative - Breast Care Center United States - New Jersey
- Patient Service Representative/ Surgical Scheduler - Plastic Surgery Department United States - New Jersey
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative - Urology United States - New Jersey
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching
Lois O'SullivanRN, Urgent Care
"Working at SMG, we have a personal, family like atmosphere among all the departments and we have many mechanisms that hep promote the care of the patients."
Ivette SalesLead MRI Tech
"Some of my favorite aspects of the job are being able to work on state-of-the-art equipment with a great team in a culture that is very open-minded."